Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cassandra's Design Strengths

In studio, our assignment was to ask someone in our class what their design strengths are that is different from ours.

Cassandra sits next to me in studio and sometimes we get each others opinion about design decisions. I know each time we talk about design we have completely different opinions and design approaches. Cassandra says that she has the ability to take things she has seen from her past and incorporate them in her own designs. Her experiences that she has had in her life become inspirations for her in new designs of her own. She will apply things she has seen from traveling the world as inspiration and abstracts things she has seen used in spaces before in her designs. She loves to travel as do I and I will start to see things I have seen as inspiration to me in my designs. I probably don't do enough of inspiration on my own from things I have seen and it's a good idea to start to make that more of a habit. Thanks Cassandra for sharing this with me.

No comments: